Thursday, May 22, 2008

Met up with Sarah after work today..
Hope she likes the Belated Birthday gifts..
Had dinner at PizzaHut (United Sq)..
She broke a news to me..
2 weeks ago,Weiling came to look for her at clinic.. seem like she is pregnant?!
Recent weekend, Yanjun met up with Liyi & Weiling.. however, Yanjun did not mention anything to me..
不知为何我感到失落。。
我只想保持沉默。。。

Many things im not aware..
Perhaps bcuz' im not really gossipy & remains silence whenever possible..
Or maybe nobody just want to tell me about it..

Today,Bernice was telling Yanjun e meet up time..
Apparently,a KTV session was arranged coming SAT at AMK plaza at 5+pm..
I was being informed & invited then & then..
Somehow,feeling rather weird in me.. & ponders am i really welcomed?
Feels that im drifting more & more away.. into my depressive world..

我怕。。。
有一天,我会迷失在独自悲伤世界里。。
四肢无力的抵抗。。
有谁来拉我一把?

No comments: