Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Saw Dr Chan MF at TTSH food court today.. surprised~
Happy to see him again in TTSH.. but didnt manage to say Hi to him.. -_-"
He was in his Air Force Uniform.. *cooL*
After Bernice finished buying desserts.. i saw Dr Chan walking towards ATM?!
Should i?! Finally,i dragged Bernice with me.. go up to him & say Hi..
Reaching him.. he recognize me?? probably find me familiar..
Told him i previously from ward 12D.. he came to TTSH bcuz' of his mum at clinic??
Bernice,kept reminding me that im actually interrupting him.. cuz' he suppose to withdraw money or so.. so didnt get a chance to talk much.. *haiz*
Hopefully will get a chance to c Dr Chan again in TTSH..
Kinda miss e batch of ex-HOs.. Dr Chan,Dr Laura,Dr Heng..


我想。。。
打破的玻璃心是没办法弥补的。。。
虽然仿佛一切有如正常;平息了。。。
可是事实并非如此。。。
我很了解无论是我与她都不可能回到过去。。。
我只能往前看。。。 掩埋在自己异想世界里。。。
I just do not feel like talking much at work..

No comments: